Ethyl Acetate is the ester of ethanol and acetic acid. This colorless liquid has a characteristic sweet smell (similar to pear drops) and is used in glues, nail polish removers, decaffeinating tea and coffee, and cigarettes (see list of additives in cigarettes).
1. Industrial solvents: used in such products as paints, adhesives, ethyl cellulose, artificial leather, felt coloring agent, and artificial fibers.
2. Adhesives: used in production of printing ink, artificial pearls; used as an extractant in the production of medical products and organic acids.
3. Raw material of spices: used as the main raw material for such fruit essences as pineapple, banana, and strawberry, and such spices for whiskey and cream. It may be used in manufacturing spices, and also used as spices for blending of white wines, and as artificial essences.
4. Extractant: extracting various compounds from water solution (phosphorus, tungsten, arsenic and cobalt).
5. Organic solvent: used as the reference matter for calibrating hydro thermograph when separating carbohydrate.
6. It may also be used as the cleaning agent for textile industry and an extractant for natural spices. It is also an important raw material for pharmaceutical manufacturing industry and organic compounding.
Package & Storage
Bulk package, to be transported by the tank vehicles. It may also be packed in steel drums according to requirements of customers.
Stored in a clean,cool, dry area.