Diacetyl Tartaric Acid Esters Of Mono And Diglycerides
Ivory or straw yellow powder
DATEM (diacetyl tartaric acid ester of mono- and diglycerides, also E472e) is an emulsifier primarily used in baking to create a strong gluten network in dough. It is added to crusty breads, such as rye to impart a springy, chewy texture, as well as in the production of biscuits, coffee whiteners, salsa con queso, ice cream, and salad dressings.
It can produce strong effects such as emulsification, dispersing and aging resistance, so it can be used as good emulsifier and dispersant.
(1) It can increase the springiness, toughness and gas-holding capability of dough effectively, reduce its softening degree, increase volume of bread and steam bread, and improve their organization and structure.
(2) It can react with amylose to delay and prevent the food aging.
(3) It can be used in cream to make it smoother and finer.
(4) It can be used in butter and concentrated butter to prevent oil separating and enhance its stability.
(5) It can also be sued in sugar, syrup and spices.
(6) It can be used in non-dairy creamer to make the emulsion homogeneous , stable and supple in mouth.
Package & Storage
Package: 25 kg/bag;
Storage: should be stored in a cool and dry place and kept away from strong light and heat