Appearance & Characters: Benzyl alcohol is a kind of colorless transparent liquid; sending out slight fragrance, because its smell and flavor of bitter almond if being put long time and oxidized to benzaldehyde and benzyl acid
Boiling point: 205.4℃
Freezing point: -15.3℃
Flash point: 100℃ (closed-cup test), 104℃ (open-cup test)
Self-ignition point: 435℃
Specific gravity (D 20℃): 1.0455
Refractive index (ηD20℃): 1.5395
Solubility: Benzyl alcohol is soluble in water with ratio of 1:30 and miscible with alcohol, ether and chloroform.
1. Solvent for epoxy application products: Painting and Coating, Epoxy Adhesive, Epoxy Reactive Diluent.
2. Solvent for Epoxy Curing Agent.
3. Chemical intermediate in medicine synthetic.
4. Photographic developing agent, cleaning agent, and lens colorant.
5. Solvent for stamp-pad ink and ball-point pen oil.
6. Perfume fixative and preservative for soap, perfumery and daily cosmetics.
7. Plasticizer in textile auxiliaries.
Package & Storage
galvanized iron drum, steel drum and as your specific requirements; Standard for net weight: 210kg/drum, 1050kg/IBC.
Placed in sealed container and kept in a cool and dry place.