easily soluble in water and insoluble in ethyl alcohol, acetone and other organic solvents.
Anionic polyacrylamide is a type of water-soluble high-molecular polymer and has such properties as flocculability, thickening, shear, resistance diminishing, and dispersion. There are active genes in the molecules. After absorbing the surface, the substance can change the status of surface and will generate hydrogen bond after interaction and absorption with many substances. In the process of water treatment, it can bridge the absorbed particles and thus enable several and even dozens of particles to connect together and lead the cementation particles to conglomerate into large floccules, so that the sedimentation for the particles in the suspension liquid can be accelerated. The product is capable of speeding solution clarification and improving filtration and other effects.
1. Treatment of industrial wastewater, especially for wastewater with neutral or alkaline PH value, relatively larger suspended particles in water, high concentration and with positive charge, such as the wastewater treatment for steel plant, electroplate factory, metallurgic plant, and coal washery. And the wastewater treatment effect is remarkable.
2. Drinking water treatment: Applying this product to treat raw water will have such advantages as low dosage of chemical, low cost and free of secondary pollution.
3. Papermaking additive: can be used as dispersing agent, dry strength agent, retention and drainage agent for long-fiber papermaking and as flocculant for papermaking wastewater, etc.
4. Can be applied to textile, building material, mineral separation and other industries.
Package & Storage
Package：The product shall be packed by the three-in-one paper & plastics compound bag，25 kg for each bag or according to user’s requirement.
Storage：As power is liable to absorb moisture, it shall be stored in a cool, dry and well-ventilated warehouse.
Direction for use
1. Usually the product is prepared into solution of 0.05%-0.5%(W/W) for use.
2. When dissolution, this product shall be evenly dispersed. Agitation will help accelerate dissolution.
3. During application, it is necessary to use water with lower hardness and to avoid using dissolving pot and tank made of metal and so on that are liable to affect the water quality.
4. Dissolution can be accelerated by raising water temperature. But generally the water temperature shall be no higher than 50℃.