Generally, textile auxiliaries are divided into liquid and solid. The characterize of liquid products are easy deployment, measurement accuracy and ease of use. Liquids can be divided into the solvent, emulsion and dissolving in water. In recent years, with the enhancement of environmental awareness and fire safety consciousness, emulsions and water soluble products gradually increased, also their performance is constantly improving.
At the same time, the features of solid products are easy to transport and storage, which are mostly particles, flake, micro-spherical or powder, solid type of scouring agent and desizing agent mostly are granular or slightly globose. But solid softening agent and waterproof admixtures are mostly sheet products. Besides, some pulp and bio-enzyme are powder-like product.
In General, the modern textile industry mainly consists of two parts. One is the manufacture of textiles, including spinning and weaving, it is textile formation process; the second is finishing of textiles, namely, fabric pre-treatment, dyeing, printing and finishing, it is the process of reprocessing, modification and beautification of textile. The different from textile manufacturing is that textile finishing mainly in the chemical processing. Therefore, it uses a large number of dyes and auxiliary chemicals. These chemicals often referred to as textile dyeing and finishing auxiliaries, auxiliaries for short.
In the processing of textiles, textile auxiliaries play a very important and even indispensable role. It mainly manifested in the following aspects:
1 shorten the process and reduce processing, improving production efficiency
2 energy and water saving, saving people effort, reduce production costs
3 improve the performance and quality of textiles, it gives the textiles special function and style, so that to increase the added value of the finished product
4 reduce environmental pollution and protect the ecological environment
Classification by use in textile processing, textile auxiliaries can be divided into spinning and weaving uses agents, pretreatment, dyeing auxiliaries, printing auxiliaries and finishing agents.
1. agent for spinning and weaving: mainly include frame material, oil, antistatic agents, etc.
2. pretreatment: mainly include desizing agents, scouring agents, degumming agent, wetting agent, oxygen bleaching stabilizer, etc.
3. dyeing auxiliaries: including leveling agent, retarding agent, fixing agent, anti-migration agent, defoaming agent, soaping, stripping agents, raising agent, dyeing fastness improvers and pigment binder, etc.
4. Printing auxiliaries: including printing paste, thickening agent, pigment printing binder, etc.
5. finishing agent: mainly include soft agent, stiffness agent, anti-wrinkle anti-shrink finishing agent, water and oil repellent finishing agent, stain repellent, Pro-water and antistatic agent, coating finishing agent, flame retardant finishing agent, antibacterial anti-smelly finishing agent and so on. Read more at OKCHEM Linkedin!