Polypropylene (PP) is a kind of nontoxic, odorless, tasteless, milky white and high crystalline polymer, which is one of the lightest plastics at present. It is very stable to water and its water absorption is only 0.01%. At the same time, it has good heat resistance, and the products can be sterilized at above 100 ℃, and it does not deform at 150 ℃ without external force. But if you want to use it at a higher temperature, and it is inevitable to be interfered by the external force, it will occur warpage and other problems, so it is necessary to carry out heat resistance and stiffness modification.
Adding nucleating agent, polypropylene with microcrystalline structure could be formed, and the resin was modified to achieve high performance of polypropylene.
Polypropylene stiffening nucleating agent cs-6993 has high nucleation efficiency and significant stiffening effect. Among many stiffening nucleating agents, it has outstanding performance price ratio.
- High efficiency: it improves the crystallization temperature, and is effective even in low concentration.
- Chemical inertness: no adverse effects with other additives such as processing aids, light stabilizers or long-term heat stabilizers.
- Heat stabilizer: it is stable in air up to 400 ℃ and has no limitation on processing conditions.
- Storage stability: it is able to keep free flow, no caking, and is stable in air and moisture.
There are also many kinds of stiffening and nucleating agents for polypropylene. Let's compare their advantages and disadvantage below.
- Sorbitol: Sorbitol has better transparent modification effect. Sorbitol transparent nucleating agent can be melted in the molten PP to form a homogeneous system, so it has good nucleation effect. The disadvantages are that it is unstable at high temperature, easy to decompose and release parent aldehyde, resulting in odor, and causing embossing and whitening.
- Organic phosphate transparent nucleating agent: the transparent modification effect of organic phosphate transparent nucleating agent is not as good as sorbitol, and the price is higher and its dispersibility in PP is poor, but the heat resistance is good, and the rigidity of PP is improved obviously.
In conclusion, adding cs-6693 to PP is one of the effective methods to improve its rigidity and heat resistance. Adding a small amount of nucleating agent in PP can significantly improve the crystallization rate, crystallization rate and crystallinity of PP, so as to realize the toughening and heat-resistant modification of PP.
Hangzhou POLYFUL Advanced Material Co.,Ltd is a high-tech enterprise specializing in the R & D, production and sales of high-end polymer products. The company has successfully developed and formed a batch production and sales of Polypropylene Stiffening Nucleating Agent. The product can significantly improve the crystallization rate of polypropylene, reduce the crystallization particle size of polypropylene, shorten the molding cycle, and effectively improve the rigidity, impact resistance and surface smoothness of polypropylene products.
If you want to join us to be the distributor for Polypropylene stiffening nucleating agent cs-6993 produced by Hangzhou POLYFUL Advanced Material Co.,Ltd, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also make the application online at: https://www.okchem.com/agent/detail/Polypropylene-Stiffening-Nucleating-Agent