There are some common disadvantages for water-soluble dietary fiber. For example, the polydextrose is very demanding for the reaction conditions, so the taste is not good. Also, the inulin not only has a certain viscosity, but also causes abdominal distension and diarrhea due to slight increase of intake.
The resistant dextrin (small molecule dietary fiber) developed by our strategic partner factory overcomes many disadvantages of water-soluble dietary fiber, and has great advantages over other water-soluble dietary fiber in terms of application scope, taste and safety.
It is colorless, viscosity free and almost tasteless after being dissolved. It will not affect the material properties and taste of the product after being added to the target product, so it can not only increase the function of the product dietary fiber, but also maintain the original flavor of the product.
Main product advantages
1. Our factory has applied for its own patent and has independent intellectual property rights.
2. Our resistant dextrin contains mannan oligosaccharides. In similar products, usually only glucose oligosaccharides is contained. The water-soluble dietary fiber composed of two kinds of oligosaccharides has better nutrition and more obvious probiotic effect than the dietary fiber composed of glucose oligosaccharides alone. Mannose is the only clinical application of glyconutrients, which can be directly used in the body to synthesize glycoprotein and participate in immune regulation.
3. Our factory's resistant dextrin does not produce abdominal distension, diarrhea and other symptoms like other similar products.
4. Our factory's resistant dextrin has relatively small molecular weight, good liquid stability, uniform sugar distribution, and no uneven dry matter over time. It can be made into liquid products (uniqueness) preferred by beverage and other enterprises. At present, the manufactures of resistant dextrin, such as ADM, Songgu, baolingbao and Bailong Chuangyuan, are unable to be used to produce liquid products.
Advantages in production process
1. The production of our resistant dextrin adopts the most advanced process in the world at present: wet process. At present, dry process is the most common production process in China’s factories of resistant dextrin. With dry process, the chemical composition and molecular weight of the product are relatively large.
2. We use the world-class nano membrane filtration system for treatment, which can produce products with small molecular weight, higher purity, stronger solubility and more uniform products.
Comparison of product features
Our factory uses vacuum low-temperature drying system in the product drying process, which promotes the purity of small molecule content of resistant dextrin (small molecule water-soluble dietary fiber) to be better, which can reach more than 85%, which is consistent with that of international dietary fiber manufacturers such as Tailai. At the same time, the moisture content of the finished product will be correspondingly lower, and the water content of our factory is about 4% and it is 6% in most similar factories in China.
We have also done physical indicators and comparison with products in the same industry and the comparison is listed as below.
- ADM: the content of total dietary fiber was 95.66%, including 61.91% of RMD and 33.74% of IDF + SDF (IDF refers to Insoluble dietary fiber and SDF refers to macromolecular dietary fiber which is soluble in water and insoluble in alcohol.
- Bailong Chuangyuan: the content of total dietary fiber was 90.79%, including 73.97% of RMD and 16.82% of IDF + SDF.
- Baolingbao: the content of total dietary fiber was 90.01%, including 73.92% of RMD and 16.09% of IDF + SDF.
- Our factory: the content of total dietary fiber is above 85% on average and could reach 89.3% for the highest content, in which the content of RMD is 85.15%, and the content of IDF + SDF is 0.15%.
Sales value-added services - technology application R & D solutions
In addition to the advanced inspection and testing experimental instruments, our factory has also set up a professional technical service team focusing on technical application services, introducing domestic and foreign experts in the field of food to cooperate with authoritative laboratories, providing customers with technical R & D solutions and helping customers solve problems in product application.
Dietary Fiber is added in OKCHEM Food Additives Distribution Project
Main facts about resistant starch and dietary fiber (soluble and insoluble)
Market situation and expected sales of water soluble dietary fiber products
The advantages of the resistant dextrin produced by our strategic partner factory
If you want to join us to be the distribution or partner of our factory for soluble dietary fiber, please contact us at email@example.com, or directly check online to make the application.