The main reasons for the continual price rise of titanium dioxide from China can be summarized as below.
1. The source of titanium ore concentrate has been gradually reduced. Meanwhile, the large titanium ore plants begin to begin to be overhauled which result in the reduction of titanium ore supply. Therefore, the limited supply of titanium ore can’t meet the larger demand of titanium dioxide factories and the price of titanium ore has been on an increase.
2. Due to the continue impact of COVID-19 epidemic, some overseas titanium dioxide factories giants saw an insufficient production. Therefore, there is a general lack of sufficient supply of titanium dioxide across the world.
3. Due to the increasingly strict environmental protection policies, some titanium dioxide factories have been asked to reduce production recently, which also make the lack of sufficient supply of titanium dioxide even worse.
4. With the continuous quality improvement of the titanium dioxide from China, the demand of titanium dioxide from China has been on an increase. The export amount of titanium dioxide from China saw an increase of 33.45% compared with the same period last year.
5. From the perspective of domestic demand in China, as as the real estate and infrastructure of China continued to recover in the second half of the year, the domestic demand of titanium dioxide industry also increased.
The downstream applications of titanium dioxide are mainly in coatings, plastics, paper and ink. Among them, 60% of the world's titanium dioxide is used in the production of coatings, especially Rutile titanium dioxide, most of which are consumed by the coating industry. The coating made of titanium dioxide has bright color, high covering power, strong coloring power, low consumption and many varieties. It can protect the stability of the medium, enhance the mechanical strength and adhesion of the paint film, prevent cracks, prevent ultraviolet and water penetration, and prolong the service life of the paint film.
OKCHEM has proudly joined hands with below titanium dioxide factories from China to further explore the international market. We are looking for professional distributors for below factories.
To check out the full list of the products and brands under our distribution project, please click here: https://www.okchem.com/agent/index
If you are interested in it, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org