Phosphorus is an essential mineral element for human body. The main source of phosphorus intake is natural food or food phosphate additive. Phosphate is one of the natural ingredients of almost all foods. Because phosphate can improve or endow food with a series of excellent properties, it was used in food processing as early as more than 100 years ago, and was widely used after the 1970s.
At present, phosphate is one of the most widely used and widely used food additives. As an important food ingredient and functional additive, phosphate is widely used in the processing of meat products, poultry products, seafood, fruits, vegetables, dairy products, baked products, beverages, potato products, flavoring materials, convenience food and so on.
Phosphate is the most widely used food additive in the world, and plays an important role in improving food quality, such as the water holding capacity, gel strength and yield of meat products. It can improve the function of noodles in grain and oil products, produce new type of expansion agent, the influence of quick frozen boiled dumplings, and the application of seafood processing. This paper introduces the application and action principle of compound phosphate in food.
Application of phosphate in meat products
1. The action principle of phosphate in meat products. In the processing of meat products, adding phosphate can: (1) increase the pH value of meat. (2) Chelate metal ions in meat. (3) Increase the ionic strength of meat. (4) Dissociate actin.
2. The application of phosphate in improving the water retention and gel strength of muscle protein. Phosphate has a significant effect on the water holding capacity of meat protein (protein extracted from meat).
3. Application of phosphate in improving water holding capacity and yield of meat products. Adding phosphate into meat products can improve the texture of meat products, increase the yield and reduce the cost of products.
Application of phosphate in grain and oil products
l. The improvement effect of phosphate on noodles. (1) It can increase the gluten strength and reduce the starch soluble matter; (2) enhance the viscoelasticity of noodles; (3) improve the surface smoothness of noodles.
2. The application of phosphate in the production of quick-frozen steamed bread. (1) It can improve the texture and taste of steamed bread; (2) increase the water holding capacity of steamed bread and reduce the water loss of steamed bread in the process of forming, refreshing and cooling after steaming. (3) The results showed that the expansion degree of steamed bread was increased; (4) the cracking of steamed bread after thawing was reduced; (5) the air bag of steamed bread was more uniform, the texture was fine and the taste was good.
3. A new type of leavening agent for dough sticks was produced with compound phosphate. (1) The results showed that dough could mediate; (2) emulsification and dispersion; (3) buffering effect; (4) antibacterial effect.
4. The effect of compound phosphate on quick frozen dumplings. Adding phosphate can inhibit the color deepening of dumpling skin after thawing. The application of compound phosphate in seafood processing can effectively solve the problems of seafood taste and nutrient loss, prevent and reduce oxidation, reduce the discoloration and taste of the body, make the muscle tissue have better water holding capacity and taste, and improve its water holding capacity during thawing.
Factories for phosphate products
Our factories are also looking for global distributors for phosphate products. Please kindly check our distribution project at: https://www.okchem.com/agent/detail/h3po4/fisino
If you have any question, please kindly contact email@example.com