Before registering, please read this user protocol. By clicking the “Agree” button, you agree to be bound by all of the terms of this agreement.
1. The Website
Refers to the website www.okchem.com/instant-quote and the APP InstantQuote.
Refers to enterprises or individuals who have registered and received the confirmation letter.
3. The Company
Refers to Company “OKCHEM INC”.
4. Service Provider
Refers to the corporations which are authorized by the company to provide operation, management and services.
Refers to companies other than the “Company" registered in this website.
Refers to the contacts displayed in the information of the registered member on the Website and other contacts from the Enterprise.
Refers to non-registered members who login the website.
To become a member of the website, you are required to fully agree with the terms of service and register on the website. After you receive the registration confirmation letter from the website, you can access to the chatting, subscription and inquiry services.
III. Visitors’ rights and obligations
Visitors can only visit and browse the information on the website, and cannot access to chatting, subscription and inquiry services.
Visitors can not make, duplicate, post, or spread information that may:
(1)Violate the basic principles set by the Constitution of the People's Republic of China;
(2)Jeopardize national security, disclose state secrets, subvert state power and undermine state unity;
(3)Harm national honor and interests;
(4)Incite ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination and undermine national unity;
(5)Undermine the country's religious policy and promote cults and feudal superstitions;
(6)Spread rumors, disrupt social order and undermine social stability;
(7)Spread obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terrorism or instigate crimes;
(8)Insult or slander others, invade others’ legitimate rights and interests;
(9)Collect the supply and purchase information from the website not for trading purpose.
(10)Include other contents prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
IV. Members’ rights and obligations
1. All members are obliged to abide by this provision, and agreements, rules, procedures and practices of other network services .
2. Members are authorized to chat, subscribe and inquire on the website.
3. Members shall authorize “the website” or "the Company" to send the membership information (including all or partial registration information, inquiry, subscription information, etc.) to the company’s partners, including suppliers, service providers, the affiliated companies and other partners. These partners will provide technical services, analysis or statistical services for the Company and Website, and they may also be the potential or existing trade members.
4. For the authorized information, the Website or Company will sign confidential agreement with the cooperative partners but will not guarantee their behavior. At the same time, members need to agree that information published by themselves on the website which can be viewed by other members or visitors is not confidential .
5. Members can not make, duplicate, post, or spread information that may:
- (1) Violate the basic principles set by the Constitution of the People's Republic of China;
- (2)Jeopardize national security, disclose state secrets, subvert state power and undermine state unity;
- (3)Harm national honor and interests;
- (4)Incite ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination and undermine national unity;
- (5)Undermine the country's religious policy and promote cults and feudal superstitions;
- (6)Spread rumors, disrupt social order and undermine social stability;
- (7)Spread obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terrorism or instigate crimes;
- (8)Insult or slander others, invade others’ legitimate rights and interests;
- (9)Collect the supply and purchase information from the website not for trading purpose.
- (10)Include other contents prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
V. Member Info
1. Please provide the most accurate and detailed information of the company and contacts to have better access to the services, including but not limited to the company information, contacts’ phone numbers, and e-mails, etc., which are subject to the requirements on the website. Members shall update the information in time if any change occurs and shall be liable for the consequence caused by any fake information. Providing all the required information on the website will be the premise of a registered member.
2. Members are obligated to keep their own registration password and regularly modify to avoid loss, and shall bear the loss caused by member’s negligence or short password cracking by third party or other reasons. Members should bear legal responsibility for all the activities carried out under the member’s account. If a member discovers any unauthorized use of your account to log in to this website or other circumstances that may lead to theft or loss of member's account, it is advised to immediately notify and authorize the Website to handle it according to the law.
3. If the Website or Company fails to contact the member according to the latest information, or the information of the member are unreal or verified as false by judicial and administrative authorities, the member shall be liable for all the consequences, including but not limited to direct and indirect losses (including legal fees and other indirect losses)of the Website, Company, member trading parties, cooperative partners and any other infringed parties. The members shall shoulder all the responsibilities for their accounts activities (including but not limited to posting information, inquiry, chatting, subscriptions, etc.) except for the faults by the Website.
VI. Cancellation of membership
If any member or member’s contact is found to have the following acts intentionally, the Website will reserve the right to cancel their use of the service without any compensation:
- 1. Decompilation, source code cracking, or duplication, modification and creation the derivative products of the source code by permitting or in collusion with any third party, or other violations to the copyright or intellectual property rights of the Website and Company;
- 2. Actions which may wholly or partially damage the service on the Website or may harm the operation of the Website;
- 3. Obtaining membership with false info or any other deceptions;
- 4. Disclosing commercial secrets of the Company or Website
- 5. Engaging in any illegal commercial activities on the Website, including but not limited to publishing text, picture or other info related to sensitive politics, drugs, religion, pornography or behaviors against national laws and government regulations ;
VII. Rights of the Service Providers
1. Rights to review, accept or reject the membership application, and to cancel or stop all or part of the services to the members according to laws and regulations;
2. Rights to amend the rights and obligations of members, modify or adjust the services contents of the Website (members will agree to the adjustment by continuing the use of the service after receiving the notice) and the right to mark the rights and other information of the Company on the Website;
3. Rights to amend the rights and obligations of members and notify members by E-mail. If the members or contacts continue to use the site after receiving the notice, it means they agree and comply with the revised content.
4. Chatting, subscription and inquiry services provided by the Company" on the Website are for the exclusive use of the members, and members cannot grant or transfer the account to a third party without authorization. If the member violates this rule, the Company has the right to claim business loss and will reserve the right to pursue the legal liability.
5. The Company does not bear any losses caused by password leakage or lost password by the members and contacts. The Company fulfills its basic guarantee obligations in accordance with the law. The Company or the Website will not bear any responsibility for performance obstacles, defects and delays of contract, or changes of content due to the following reasons:
(1) Strikes, riots, war, government acts, the requirements of the administration of justice, natural disasters
and other force majeures;
(2) Public service factors such as failure of electricity, communication and network or other third-party reasons;
(3) Technical barriers, equipment and system maintenance (regular or emergency), equipment and system’s inherent failure, temporary measures to protect information security .
6. The Company or Website only provides relevant internet services. the users themselves should be responsible for the equipment of internet services (such as computers, modems and other Internet-related devices) and the related fees ( such as telephone and internet fees paid for accessing the Internet) .
7. The Company and Website have the right to use the registration information, registration data and other non-commercial secret information and data of the members and contacts in accordance with Article 4. Specific enterprise’s registration information and registration data are shared by the enterprise and the Company. Members and members’ contacts shall agree that all the text, images, graphics, video, audio, etc, except for the contact information, provided, published or formed during the use of the services on the Website can be exclusively used or distributed worldwide by the Company and Website; and members shall authorize the Company and Website to transfer the rights of using and networking to other third-parties. The Company and Website may store, use, copy, modify, edit, publish, display, translate and network publish the words, pictures, diagrams, videos and audios mentioned above. Except for the transaction needs, the members shall not use or infringe the legal rights of the Company, the members and the members’ contacts listed on the Website. Members acknowledge that the Company and Website have the right to claim or take other measures in accordance with the above rights.
8. The Company and Website are not responsible for the information authenticity of the members and members’ contacts.
9. Members and member contacts shall not infringe on the legitimate rights of other members and visitors; and shall not infringe on the intellectual property and other legal rights of the Company and Website. The Company and Website will not assume any responsibility if the members, member contacts, and visitors infringe the rights of other members, and the disputes should be resolved among the related members, member contacts and visitors.
10. Members and member contacts shall ensure the text, images, graphics, video, and audio provided, published or formed in the use of services on the Website will not infringe upon the rights of others. The link offered by members and member contacts on the Website should not damage the rights of others. The Company and Website will not control such links and are not responsible for the legality and availability of these links. Members shall further understand and agree that the Company and Website shall not be responsible for any direct or indirect losses caused by (or claim to be caused by) using or relying on such links. However, if the behaviors or the published content by the members and member contacts violate laws, regulations or rules, the Service Provider, Website and Company have the rights to delete related content ; even if the contents do not violate any law, the Website or Company has the right to take legal measures if any third party, members or member contacts make a complaint about the contents.
VIII. Obligations of the Service Provider
1. Ensure the technical maintenance work of the network and communication system related to the Website;
2. Except for the temporary or short-time failure of the services on the Website caused by the force majeure, Party B must inform members in advance if all or partial services of this site will be stopped.
3. If the services shall be suspended due to the system maintenance or upgradation, the Service Provider shall notify the members through home-page or e-mails.
4. The Website will not be liable for the loss caused by service suspension due to any force majeures.
1. Agreement of e-mail information Members shall send requests to the Website and get approval before the email can be changed. Except for obvious faults, the Website or Company will not shoulder any responsibilities for the information loss or leakage due to the email change.
2. All the consequences caused by breach of this protocol or legal provisions shall be borne by the members and member contacts themselves and the Company or Website will not shoulder any responsibility;
3. Please refer to the relevant laws and regulations for items not covered in this agreement. If this agreement conflicts with any mandatory laws and regulations, the corresponding laws and regulations shall prevail. Within the scope of this agreement, the website will reserve the right of final interpretation. Disputes among members, member contacts, and all other parties outside the Company or Website, shall be resolved by the members themselves. The Company and Website will not undertake any obligations and responsibilities. Unless guaranteed by the Website and Company, the members and member contacts do not have the claiming rights against the Website or Company just because of registration.
4. Ownership of e-mail content The ownership of e-mail content belongs to the members.
5. The Company or Website will reserve the right to charge for any other services, which will be agreed separately.
6. Jurisdiction and Law Members, member contacts and the Company agree that disputes referred to in this agreement and the use of services shall be submitted to Hangzhou Arbitration Commission for arbitration settlement, and shall be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China.
Application can be continued only after all the terms of service are accepted unconditionally.