EXHIBITION: Khimia 2018
TIME: 29th Oct.-1st Nov. 2018
LOCATION: Expocentre Fairground, Russia
The Khimia international exhibition was first launched in Moscow in 1965 to become one of the most prestigious chemical trade shows. Its product sectors cover all sectors of the the chemical industry offering a full picture of the current accomplishments of the chemical science used in various industries.
Is a meeting place for chemical manufacturers, service providers, suppliers of the latest equipment, materials and technologies, and consumers from all over the world.
Application areas of products and services at the exhibition KHIMIA
· Agro-industrial sector · Automotive industry
· Chemical and petrochemical industry · Construction
· Defense industry · Electrotechnical industry
· Food industry · Fuel and energy complex
· Machine building · Mining, metallurgy
· Oil and gas industry · Pharmaceutical, medicine
· Pulp and paper industry · Textile industry
· Woodworking and etc.
About Expocentre Fairground
The highly professional and experienced staff of Expocentre and its partner companies deliver high-quality exhibition and related services that also include the rapid preparation and clearance of customs documents, loading/unloading and installation of equipment as well as its undisturbed operation during the exhibition running.
Expocentre Fairgrounds offers state-of-the-art indoor and outdoor exhibition facilities that allow exhibiting and demonstrating innovative technology and high power-consuming equipment.