EXHIBITION: Fi India 2018
TIME: 30th Aug.-1st Sep. 2018
LOCATION: India Exposition Mart, India
Since its launch over 11 years ago, Fi India & Hi is the only B2B event in the Indian sub-continent for the food and health ingredients, processing and packing industry. The event offers industry leaders the opportunity to source high quality ingredients, network with professional peers and expand their market share.
Over 8,800 attendees and more than 200 exhibitors made Fi India & Hi 2017 the biggest show to date.
Launched in 2006, Food ingredients India has been known as a friving force to India's Processed food sector and has a fundamental role as facilitating the industry's only meeting place. Both regional and global food professionals use this opportunity to learn about the latest industry developments, meet new business prospects and launch products to gain competitor advantage in the fastest growing food marketplace in the world.
By bringing the industry together, Fi India & Hi allows you to display your products to thousands of food professionals at once, and conduct business efficiently and effectively
· The Indian F&B retail market is expected to reach $ 915 billion by 2020.
· Dairy, beverages, bread & cereals, snacks and health are the fastest growing segments.
· The market for soft & alcoholic drinks is growing with 14% CAGR.
· Food processing industry is one of the largest industries in India is expected to reach a value of $ 482 billion by 2020.
· The Indian government will create a Dairy Processing and Infrastructure Development Fund worth US$1.2bn. Additionally, 21 mega food parks are constructed across the country.
· The food processing sector in India received US$ 7.47 billion of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) April 2000 - December 2016.
· The Confederation of Indian Industry estimates that the food processing sectors could attract up to $ 33 billion of investment over the next 10 years.
Top Reasons to attend Fi India 2018