Floor 12th, No.99 Huaxing Road, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
1. What Information Do We Collect
OKCHEM collects the information on general usage and any optional personal details you provided to offer better user experience. The following are details of the information we collect:
- The okchem.com collects data to display personalized content to specific visitors. In addition usage information will be analyzed so that we can make adjustment system's performance and provide customized features.
- We also collect information from customers and visitors to our web site. By collecting their First Name Last Name, Email Address, Password, Credit Card Number, Expiration Date, Billing Address and Shipping Address, we are able to process orders from customers. Other information such as IP address, Date, Time is also collected.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better serve you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest promotion, survey or other site feature.
3. How Do We Protect Your Information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
4. Our Disclosure of Your Information?
- The okchem.com does not sell or commercially make available specific information about its Users or Users other than in aggregate form except in cooperation with law enforcement bodies in regards to content violations or violations of applicable laws.
5. Your Consent