$ 16.00 - $ 22.00 /KG
Get Latest Price
$ 8.00 - $ 20.00 /KG
$ 150.00 - $ 230.00 /KG
$ 17.00 - $ 28.00 /KG
As a lubricant:
• Base oil for high temperature greases.
• Lubricating oil for high temperature instruments.
• Impregnating oil for the use in high ambient temperatures.
As a heat transfer medium:
• Heat-treating baths for speciality metals.
• Heat exchange fluid for research apparatus and instrument calibration baths.
• Heat transfer oil in capacitors, transformers and various electronics.
As a thermostat fluid:
• Suitable for the use in thermostat systems which should be kept clean.
As an insulating oil:
• Suitable for the use under high pressure as an insulating oil.
Caprylic capric triglycerride is colorless, odorless, transparent low-viscous liquid, miscible with a variety of neutral solvent such as ethanol, isopropanol, chloroform, glycerol; also be dissolved in many lipid materials of cosmetics. It is stable at low temperature, remains transparent (Freezing point -10ºC) in situation of temperatures below 0ºC.
DBE is a mixture of three dibasic esters.
WANNATE PM-200 is a kind of mixture containing a certain amount of higher functionality
isocyanate and diphenylmethane diisocyanate, WANNATE PM-200 is brown liquid in normal temperature.
WANNATE PM-200 is generally used in manufacturing rigid polyurethane foam insulation materials. It can
also be used in isocyanurate foam, coatings, adhesives, seepage, structural foam, porous skin foams, car
bumpers, interior parts, high resilience and other fields. Due to its unique composition structure, it has good
foam flow performance, and suitable for manufacture of the product which has strict requirement of foamed
liquid flow performance.
It is white crystalline and tastes slightly bitter and astringent. It is easily dissolved in alcohol, ether, and acetone, but not dissolved in water. Its boiling point is 297-298℃.
Submit a request and let the right suppliers find you