Sodium hyaluronate CAS 9067-32-7
Hyaluronic acid/sodium hyaluronate
1. Food Grade
2. Cosmetic Grade
3. Eye drops Grade(Pharm Grade)
4. Injection Grade(Pharm Grade)
5. High molecular weight HA
6. Low molecular weight HA
widely used in pharmaceutical, health food and cosmetics.
1. Pharmacy: injectable hyaluronic acid can be used in ophthalmologic operation, such as: cataractsurgery and corneal transplantation.
Hyaluronic acid was injected into joint cavity of arthritic patient as an antarthritic of lubricant.
Research show that hyaluronic acid injection on peritoneum surface or injuries portion can effectively reduce peritoneum or tendon adhesion. Fair biocompatibility with ocular tissue, hyaluronic acid was used to produce gutta.
2. Cosmetics: Hyaluronic acid is called Natural Moisturizing Factor with crease resistant, skin repair and sunscreen function. It is a component of most of top grade cosmetics.
3. Health food and food material
As human embryonic period the hyaluronic acid level reaches peak value, after birth the level come down gradually. Hyaluronic acid level in progeria patient unconventionally decline. Oral administration hyaluronic acid make skin smooth and lustrous and elastic. Also in tissue and organ such as heart, vessel, brain, cavum articulare and so on. Hyaluronic acid supplied can be taken orally, thus reduce occurring of arteriosclerosis, anencephalotrophia and arthritis, delaying senility and makes people full of beans.
Add to Compare